Volkswagen Transporter Pop Top Roofs
After careful consideration we have chose Westdubs as our main supplier for Volkswagen T4, T5 and T6 roofs. We looked at all the plus and negatives from each and every roof supplier found these to be the best value for money.
Pop Top Roofs are without a doubt one of the best modifications to any camper as they allow you to fully stand up, can provide an extra two berths with the addition of a bedboard and allow you to let light and air into the van should you require it.
These roof’s can be fitted here in our Glasgow depot within one full working day. We require two to four weeks notice to have your roof built and shipped from Westdubs themselves.
Why did we choose Westdubs?
- M1 Crash tested
- Fully vacuum formed
- Honeycomb construction
- Full length stainless steel scissor hinges
- Galvanised steel side strengthening frames
- Heavy Duty, UV stable, waterproof canvas
- High quality materials used for maximum longevity
- Choice of coloured canvases
- Can hold 60kg with roof bars
- SCA style tracked canvas allowing easy changeover
- Scenic canvas from £150
- Sauleda Premier Canvas from £108
- Colour coding to suit vehicle body from £360
- Roof bedboard £250
- Strengthening frames carpeted £200
- LED touch lights installed £20 per light
Supplied & Fitted from £2960 inc vat
LWB from £3080 inc vat
The first stage of any campervan conversion
Fitting a pop top roof should be the first thing you do as part of any campervan conversion. The second step is usually cutting out the window panels. Following these steps will save you time and effort in the long run but also allows a far neater finish when carpeting.
Please click the links below if you would like more information on our carpet lining or window fitting services.