At last an alternative to Eberspacher and Webasto.
Almost identical, Autoterm heaters are amazing quality and each one is tested when it comes off the production line. The heaters work by drawing diesel normally from the vehicle main fuel tank then it ignites in a sealed chamber and a fan draws cold air over the outside of a heater exchanger and blows out the front of the heater.
2KW VW Transporter T5 / T6 Diesel Heater Kit
The VW T5 & T6 kit comes complete with a specific bracket to mount the heater internally or externally.
Included in the VW T5/T6 kit:
- 7 Day Digital PU-27 control pane
- Fuel pump with mounting bracket
- Planar Heater T5/T6 Mounting Plate (Internal or external)
- 1 meter of exhaust with silencer
- Hot air ducting and vent
- 1 fuel dip fuel tube and fuel line
- 1 power cable with integral fuse box
- 1 control panel cable
- 1 fuel pump power cable
- A silencer air intake
- 1 exhaust heat lagging
- A selection of nuts and bolts.
- Extension wiring for digital control panel
From £815 inc vat
Supplied & Fitted
From £900 inc vat with Comfort Controller
The 2KW PLANAR 2D is the most compact heater model in the production line, it is intended for use in Campervans, motorhomes, crew cabins and work spaces, commercial vans and trucks, as well as boats that are up to 28 feet long. The capacity of the PLANAR 2D air heater is between 0.8 kW and 2 kW, and it is capable of heating up 75 m3 of air hourly. It maintains excellent economy and uses between 0.1 litres and 0.24 litres of diesel per hour. They are available in either 12 or 24v versions, with the T5/T6 kit using the 12v version. Planar diesel heaters have fast become synonymous with great quality and fantastic customer services, all at a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
Why Buy An Autoterm Planar Heater?
- Best quality diesel heater at a fraction of the price of other Air Diesel Heaters.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- After sales technical help and telephone support 7 days a week.
- Excellent UK customer service.
- Low power and fuel consumption.
- Space saving installation.
- Simple to operate.
Please avoid comparing these heaters to low-cost, non-CE approved options from China, which are not permitted for installation by any UK business.
We often replace Chinese heaters with Autoterm heaters due to notable differences in quality.
Using heaters without CE approval could potentially compromise your family’s safety, and it’s worth noting that it may affect your insurance coverage.